Controls and Monitoring
Control and monitoring is a great option for any energy conscious business. When equipment has been upgraded to improve efficiency the next step is better control to use the equipment only as required and to properly monitor the results. Effective control and monitoring is a requirement for all companies aspiring to meet the new ISO 50001 standard for energy management or a LEED Certification.
There are many control products and strategies. Please discuss your requirements with us so that we can recommend the most cost effective and efficient solution.
- Local or central control options available
- Controls lighting wirelessly using schedules, occupancy sensors and photocells this system reduces energy use while delivering efficient work areas, all with a user friendly and cost effective system.
- Full system access and control available remotely through any internet connection
- User-friendly installs quickly and easily
- Motion sensor on/off or dimming to reduce levels when power is not needed
- Motion sensor with high sensitivity motion detection with a distance up to 10 metres